Friday, June 6, 2014

Update! (Includes a sexy pic of Sky!)

Hello my lovely readers,

I've been receiving quite a few emails and messages about the release date for AIRBORNE. First of all, thank you for asking! I know that means you're excited about the second book in The Apollo Academy series and for that y'all seriously rock! 

I know I've been quiet lately and there are a few reasons for that....

I want Airborne to be just as awesome as The Apollo Academy. That means a lot of writing, re-writing, editing, etc. Airborne is a pivotal book in the series, so I'm working hard to make sure it's just right. 

BUT--the main reason I've been MIA is because I'm really bad at keeping secrets. I have some exciting news that I'm just dying to share with you and this news will impact Airborne's release. All I can say at the moment is that good things are happening and that I hope to be able to share them with you soon.  

I know this doesn't answer your question about Airborne's release date, so I'm going to leave you with a little something to make up for it. Thanks to the wonderfully talented Cliff Nielsen, I have a never before seen picture of Sky. 


(hold onto your panties, ladies!)


.......




.......




.......




1 comment: