Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Meet My Celebrity Coach- Dannie Morin!

With the Writer's Voice rapidly approaching, I wanted to take a moment to introduce my fabulous "celebrity coach." 

I'm thrilled to announce that Dannie Morin will be joining my Writer's Voice team! This means not only will you receive feedback and suggestions from me, but from Dannie as well. Dannie is a fabulous writer and editor, but also one of the nicest and funniest women I've had the pleasure of calling a friend. These days she gets to charge for her fabulous editorial services, but if you make our Writer's Voice team you'll get them for FREE.  


Dannie Morin is an addictions therapist with a writing problem. By day she alternates between counseling teens and wrangling a very sassy toddler. By night she writes, critiques, and edits like a boss. When she's not doing any of those things, she's a compulsive participant in the Carolinas Region of SCBWI and a regular Snarky Sue in online Pitch Contests. Dannie is represented by Thao Le of the Sandra Dijkstra Literary Agency and pens Young Adult and New Adult fiction in Charlotte, North Carolina. 

If you'd like to read more about Dannie or learn how to hire her as your editor, go here:  http://lefttorightedits.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, babe! Really looking forward to slicing and dicing together! ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dannie ROCKS at slicing and dicing and making me snort! <3

    ReplyDelete