Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall for the new New Adult Campaign!


Fall for the new New Adult: is a campaign to spread the word that New Adult is expanding into new and exciting categories like Historical, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Gothic, and more! Follow along to find out why best-selling NA authors & NA bloggers are excited to see New Adult expand outside of contemporary. And as an incentive to give the new NA a try, the Fall for New Adult bundle set will be available for a limited time. Set includes 4 great non-contemporary NA novels for only $3.99!


That's right, folks! New Adult is more than just contemporary these days. The New Adult genre ensnared me last year with books like Losing It, Ten Tiny Breaths, and Slammed. It continues to do so, especially when I see NA moving into other areas that I love to read. (SciFi/Fantasy/Historical) It's like the best of both worlds. 

When I published The Apollo Academy, I knew I would be breaking out of the new adult mold and that I'd have to entice NA readers into trying this new type of New Adult-- NA Science Fiction. So when I hear readers say that they were a little reluctant to pick up a non-contemporary NA book and that they ended up loving it, I want to do this:



And I want everyone to be doing this!

When the chance to do a non-contemporary book bundle came along, I was like heck yeah! It's not only a bank friendly way to give the new NA a try, but it's also a chance to spread the word that New Adult is expanding by connecting with NA authors, bloggers, and readers. 


The campaign kicks off tomorrow with the fabulous Gennifer Albin aka Sophia Bleu!

We want to know why YOU want to see NA expand too! Join the campaign by grabbing the gif. above and blogging/tweeting about why YOU want to see NA expand! #NACampaign





Purchase the Fall for New Adult bundle set here

5 comments:

  1. I will definitely be putting this on my blog! Thanks for expanding NA sub genres! I hope it brings some traffic to my own book, REMOVED, too, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you're going to participate! And I hope it brings new readers to REMOVED as well. (<--Great NA SciFi!)

      Delete
  2. I'm here and happy to SHOUT to the world that New Adult IS NOT a Genre - its an age-specific CATEGORY! You know like; Young Adult & Middle Grade -- New Adult Writers are not limited to ONLY romance - lets hear it for NA mystery, NA historical, NA thrillers, NA mixed-genres.... who decided NA was only Romance anyway? I am not known for allowing people to put limits on me, that includes what I write and what I read... Let the voice of New Adult be heard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BongaCams is the sexiest live sex webcam website.

    ReplyDelete