Friday, August 2, 2013

The Apollo Academy Gets a New Release Date!

WE DID IT! ERRR....I SHOULD SAY YOU DID IT!!!! Y'ALL ROCKED IT OUT AND WE MET OUR GOODREADS GOAL! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?



IT ALSO MEANS THE APOLLO ACADEMY'S RELEASE DATE HAS BEEN MOVED FROM AUGUST 6TH TO AUGUST 5TH. THAT'S MONDAY! 

AHHHH!!!! 

















Because I'm self publishing, there won't be an exact time that the book becomes available. I'm going to shoot for Monday, but it may end up going earlier. (<--I'll explain why later) I plan to hit publish on Barnes&Noble tonight and Amazon sometime in the next twenty four hours. I'll announce as things go live, so keep an eye on FaceBook/Twitter/Blog. (FYI-iTunes will be running a little behind. Hit publish 2 weeks ago on that one. . .yikes!)

The Apollo Academy Blog Tour will kick off on August 6th on several blogs, each of which will have their own awesome giveaway. (Kindle, Nook, Free Books, etc!)

I can't thank you enough for your support and enthusiasm!



2 comments:

  1. that gif from x-men first class is... perfect

    can't wait!

    *squeals*

    ReplyDelete