Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award

I’ve been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger and Incredible Reader award by the super fabulous, Rachel Horwitz. Now, I get to tell you lovely readers seven unique things about myself before passing this award onto two more awesome bloggers.


Ok, so about me:
1.)    I used to be a child model. My mom would take me to NYC every summer. I’ve been in a few bigger magazines: Ladies Home Journal, Glamour, and Lily & Vernon. I also appeared on the Our Home Show (with Mark Summers)
2.)    I was flying airplanes before I received my driver’s license. I started flying at 13 and now have all of my pilot’s licenses.  Technically I have my private, commercial, instrument, multi, and complex aircraft ratings. But for those of you who know what that means, I can fly passengers in any plane (single and multi engine) that weighs less than 12,500lbs in sunny or dark cloudy weather.
3.)    Along that same note, my husband and I like to go up to our local airport on the weekend to just watch airplanes take off and land. We bring food, drinks, and the 3yo.
4.)    I think my horoscope personality traits fit me perfectly.
              LIBRA
Traits- Neat, Dresses up for the occasion, Slight perfectionist, Bossy at times, Plans ahead, Attention to detail.
Dislikes- Noise, Confusion, Sloppiness, Pressured decisions, Being rushed, Criticism



5.)    I own an insane number of shoes and books.
6.)    I’m 28 years old and I’ve already lived in 25 different homes. My current house is the longest I’ve ever lived in one place, 4 years.
7.)    I am 1/16 Native American, but I pretend it’s the biggest part of my heritage.
Now, I bestow this amazing award on two of my favorite critique partners, Dee and Melissa.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for passing on the torch to me!:)

    Okay, your list is waaaay more interesting than anything I can come up with. But I can say I'm 1/16 Native American, too! Cherokee to be exact!

    ReplyDelete