Thursday, April 26, 2012

Charlaine Harris to Visit CHS

Charlaine Harris will be visiting the North Charleston Barnes and Noble store Friday May 4th at 7pm.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with her work, she is most well known for her Sookie Stackhouse series, the books that inspired the HBO hit, True Blood.  Here’s a link to the B&N event page: http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/74851  
Deadlocked will be released Tuesday May 1st and is the 12th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series.  I find her books to be a fun-sexy read with a heavy paranormal influence.  Think vampires, werewolves, witches, and all of the drama they create with a romantic twist.  Always an entertaining read that allows me to escape my real world!
And as a huge fan, I will be attending the event. She is willing to sign two books and take pictures.  If anyone in the area wants to go with, please let me know.  Will hopefully blog and post pics about it as soon as I get a chance, but as most of you know that weekend will be busy for me for other reasons.  Thomas's huge bday party is the following day, so I'll be downing lots of red bull and coke to keep up with it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment